SERRL Affiliation for 2022
For 2022 there will only be individual rider affiliation. Clubs & Teams do not have to affiliate.
The cost of this is £30.00
What you get for this:
· Full season long calendar of road races, stage races and circuit races.
· Season long road series competition, based on results from all the road races.
· Season long circuit series competition, based on results from all the circuit races.
· Season long team series competition, based on results from all the circuit and road races.
· Priority entry to all SERRL races. (non-affiliated riders will not be accepted into the races until 7 days before).
All the money from affiliations goes into paying SERRL volunteers for their expenses and time. Meaning that affiliated SERRL riders will not have to volunteer.
SERRL affiliation is done through the British Cycling website.