South East Road Race League (SERRL) Rules
Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults
Any rider can affiliate to the South East Road Race League provided that:
Private Members and Day Members will be permitted to ride South East Road Race League events provided that:
· All entries will be done online via www.britishcycling.org.uk
· Pre-entry for League Races shall be restricted to Registered Riders until 7 days to go.
· Each Affiliated Rider shall be entitled to pre-enter any road event up to 2 months in advance.
· Any rider requesting a refund for their entry fee within 21 days of the event will receive a full refund minus the BC admin fee.
· Any rider requesting a refund for their entry fee within 14 days of the event will receive a 75% refund minus the BC admin fee.
· Any rider requesting a refund for their entry fee within 7 days of the event will receive a 50% refund minus the BC admin fee.
· Any rider requesting a refund for their entry fee after entries close will not be entitled to any refund.
· All races will have an entry closing of 2 days before.
· Riders who have entered in advance but have not signed on may be replaced by other riders 20 minutes before the Start.
· Further vacancies caused by either non-starters or short entry shall be filled by any other Registered Rider or Non-Registered Rider, on a first come first served basis.
· Riders shall compete in their Registered Club Jersey and their clothes shall be free from unauthorised advertising.
· Racing riders who are behind the main field with one lap to go will be withdrawn by the chief judge or commissaire. They will classed as finishing the race and be given the relevant finishing position. Riders who stop of the own volition are deemed to have abandoned the race and are not placed.
In the event of the South East Road race League disbanding, all assets and liabilities shall be taken over by the trustees for a period of not less than five years.
The trustees being the chairperson, Secretary, Treasurer at the time of disbandment.
If at the end of this period, the South East Road Race League has not reformed, the net assets shall be donated towards a trophy for an annual cycling competition and/or to a local charity at the discretion of the trustees